FUND Consulting is a women-owned firm located in the City of Chicago that provides quality service to mission driven organizations nationwide. Our team of ten provides both strategic and operational services to community development financial institution (CDFI), nonprofit, and government clients nationwide.
Founded in October of 2000, FUND Consulting was a pioneer in designing and delivering supportive services for CDFIs seeking assistance in navigating CDFI Funding applications and analyzing market need and demand. Over the years, FUND Consulting has grown to become the leading firm in the CDFI industry, providing strategic and operational support on fundraising and capitalization, strategic planning, needs assessments and market analyses, and impact evaluation. Becoming known for its superior customer service, and results-oriented products, FUND Consulting skyrocketed in growth, achieving close to a 33% market share in the CDFI industry. Over the past twenty years, FUND has successfully helped our clients obtain over $536 million in grants and investments. In addition, FUND has completed over 380 market analyses, fundraising plans, strategic plans and impact management solutions.
FUND’s successes are rooted in our commitment to providing high quality services that support organizations and practitioners fostering positive outcomes in communities nationwide while adhering to our corporate values:
- We do right by our clients and each other, never compromising on quality or integrity.
- We innovate through research, anticipation of client needs, and facilitation of positive outcomes.
- We are committed to equity and our belief that diversity and inclusion make us stronger.
- We are sustainable by promoting profit, supporting our people, and working to minimize environmental impact.
FUND Consulting is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Chicago. Responsibilities include conducting and managing full lifecycle of analyses including data collection and interpretation, analysis, and reporting. The Data Analyst will be responsible for transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for FUND Consulting and its clients as well as support data needs of other team members. The Data Analyst will work with team members to identify efficiencies in data collection and analysis.
- Collect, clean and standardize, interpret, and analyze data
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Prepare reports that effectively communicate findings and trends
- Collaborate with team to identify, develop, and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality
- Assist with the development of internal and external reports to support projects
- Analyze spatial data utilizing GIS software to support internal analysis needs and as external reports of geographic analysis. The Data Analysis will collect, clean and manage all GIS related files.
- Additional duties as needed, related to data collection, analysis, and dissemination
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience or significant coursework in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics or related fields
- Preference given to candidate with experience using GIS software
- Experience in data collection, analysis, and modeling
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports combining qualitative and quantitative data for internally and externally facing audiences
- Proven success working independently in support of multiple teams and managing multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
This is a full-time position with benefits. The salary range is $50,000 – $70,000; commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter, resume, and data analytic report sample to Manjima Bose at email@example.com.
FUND Consulting, a women owned CDFI consulting firm, is looking for an Intern to join us in our Chicago office. The position will support the firm in marketing and project delivery to CDFIs nationwide. In addition to providing general office support, the Intern will provide project support by assisting with research to support market studies, strategic plans, and grant applications. General office experience and strong analytical, writing, and communication skills preferred. The position is part-time / 10 -20 hours a week.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.